AHHH!

Just found out that our friends, Geoff & Karen, who were supposed to be due 10 days after us actually delivered THIS MORNING instead!  Welcome to the world little Hannah Joyce! =)

Makes everything seem so much more real and very soon.  It really is any time now - that's crazy!  I'm feeling anxious, nervous and excited all in one.

My doctor asked me to not go into labour this weekend since he's out of town.  It'll be nuts if I start going into labour while at dinner this Saturday when visiting the gang in Toronto .  There should be enough time to drive back to Waterloo though...apparently delivering a baby naturally for the first time usually takes 12-14 hours.

We'll see...!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

2 Response to "AHHH!"

  1. Steph says:
    8:52 a.m.

    I'm excited to meet baby!!!

    PS. Did i mention Steph is a super name?

  2. tetley tee says:
    8:31 p.m.

    so exciting! :)